ASF-UK to deliver Participatory Workshop to RIBA Future Leaders March 10, 2016
Adam Williamson, RIBA Head of Professional Standards will then lead a discussion on the work the Institute has been doing around the UN Global Compact to which it signed up last year.
- Engage with us by becoming a Member – http://www.asf-uk.org/membership/
- Learning in Action – Sign up to our RIBA CPD accredited Challenging Practice Course – http://challengingpractice.org/
- CPD – in practice CPD on any of our Methodologies: Change by Design, Resilience by Design or Challenging Practice or a group workshop on how and when to use our Participate Toolkit – http://www.asfparticipate.org/about/ for info on cost please contact email@example.com
- Corporate Sponsorship or Project Partnerships – if your practice wishes to sponsor or engage with ASF-UK in a Project contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options and possibilities
In an ever-changing fast paced industry the next generation of architects, who lead tomorrow’s practices, will need to adopt the essential skills that play a vital role in shaping the architectural profession and the built environment.
The Future Leaders series has been developed to ensure that the architects of the future understand the challenges ahead and are equipped with the leadership and management skills to succeed in an increasingly complex profession and construction industry.
In 2016 the Future Leaders programme will focus on leadership skills in fostering the social purpose and responsibility of practices, understanding and improving outcomes, and transforming and future-readying business.
- negotiation and advocacy
- stakeholder engagement and understanding
- research and knowledge transfer
- project management
- team leadership
- project and practice leadership
- professional leadership
- leadership in context