THAMES PATH CHALLENGE
Sat 14 – Sun 15 September 2013
Starting close to Putney Bridge the Thames Path Challenge is an epic endurance walk or ultra-marathon run against the clock following the unique Thames Path National Trail; beautiful scenery, steeped in history, one exceptional challenge.
Take on the ultimate Thames Path Challenge 100km route to Henley, a tough endurance walk within 24 hours or ultra-marathon run in under 15hrs.
50km – a daytime walk Putney to Runnymede or Runnymede to Henley. Or an overnight walk from Runnymede to Henley. With ‘Marathon Plus’ runs available for both sections in under 7hrs.
Choose your distance, choose your charity, and set your watch!
Be part of the challenge which will see 2000 Challengers attempt the course and fundraise for Architecture Sans Frontieres-UK. Sign up in teams of friends, colleagues or join as an individual and meet fellow trekkers along the way. This is an epic challenge and with the help of your teammates, us, and a good pair of footwear – it will be a weekend to remember!
– Walk it! – 50km or 100km at a pace that suits you
– Run it! – 100km ‘Ultra-Marathon’ or 50km ‘Marathon Plus’
– Join as an Individual – and we’ll support you all the way!
– Join as a Team – support each other to the finish line!
– Fully supported with rest stops every 12.5km
– Hot food stops provided en-route
– Fully signed route + GPS files + route cards
– Pace walkers/runners, medics, physios, masseuses
– £60 (50km) / £85 (100km) to sign up + fundraising pledge
– Participant Area with training and advice resources
– Training walks to help you prepare and meet the Action Challenge team.
PLACES ON THE CHALLENGE ARE LIMITED SO SIGN UP TO THE CHALLENGE TODAY!
The whole event, seeing people push themselves further than they thought possible and the support given to you by total strangers was amazing.
– Davina, Thames Path Challenger 2012
The staff, the sweeties at each stage, the route (so scenic), the unexpected transport to the train station, the hot meal at the end. The best challenge ever!
– Anonymous, Thames Path Challenger 2012
Click here for more info: http://www.thamespathchallenge.com/index.php
Click her to register: http://www.